About Us   |   Contact us

Shopkeeper burnt alive in fire incident

Shimla: A shopkeeper was burnt allive in a devastating fire that broke out in Junga local market, about 20 km from here, last night, police said. The fire broke out due to electric short-circuit, killing Rajiv Sood (37), who used to run an electric appliance shop, while he was sleeping in the shop. The fire also gutted property to the tune of Rs 10 lakh.

Post to Twitter

Author: ih

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *