About Us   |   Contact us

Family rendered homeless in fire accident

Shimla: A family was rendered homeless when the house in which it was living was gutted in a devastating fire that broke out due to electric short-circuit last midnight at a remote Jawalnu village of Kupvi sub-tehsil under Chopal sub-division of Shimla, police source said. The three-room building belonged to one Chet Ram, Despite attempts to douse the flames by locals, the whole house was reduced to ashes.

Post to Twitter

Author: ih

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *