About Us   |   Contact us

Shoe shop gutted in fire

HimVani

Shimla: A shoe shop and another store were gutted when fire broke out due to electric short-circuit in Suni bazaar, about 40 kilometers from here last night, police said today. The fire broke out in Nagin boot shop at 2.30 am, causing damage of property to the tune of about Rs three lakh. The shop turned to ashes before fire tendered could arrive at the spot.

Post to Twitter

Author: ih

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *